- Passion for missions: Life360 Church embraces the mandate to reach a lost world, from our local community to the ends of the earth. This passion touches every part of our church life and is expressed in all age groups (Matthew 28:19-20).
- Outward focus: Realizing how easy it is to be inward focused, Life360 Church vigilantly keeps an outward focus, pursuing, accepting, and welcoming those outside the church family. We believe these pre-believers are just one prayer away from becoming believers (Acts 2:21).
- Personal touch: From the pastors knowing your name to being in authentic community through a LifeGroup, Life360 Church believes each person matters and should “belong to a family of friends” (John 10:14).
- Unity with distinctiveness: We believe that life is done best when experienced together. From multi-sites to individuals – each distinct yet all with one heart and mission – we who are many parts all belong to the same body (I Cor. 12:12).
- Faith at home: Life360 Church assists families as they build faith in their homes – homes of singles, young couples, parents, children, teenagers, and seniors. Our church’s task is to build Godly families.
- Intentional evangelism: We realize that we all are at different places in our spiritual journey. God has not called us to judge others, but to love them and intentionally lead them into a relationship with the only One who can change their lives (John 8:11). This is a task not for the pastors but for every member of the church family.
- Deliberate discipleship: Following the example of Christ, Life360 Church exists to make disciples of every believer – from child to senior – with an intentional and strategic thrust to facilitate spiritual maturity (Ephesians 4:16).
- Multiplication: In every way possible we will multiply healthy disciples, leaders, and campuses as we fulfill the Great Commission (Acts 1:8).